• Always test bath water with your forearm or the inside of your wrist to prevent burning your baby’s skin.
• Never leave a child unattended in the bathtub.
• Never leave water in the tub when it is not in use.
• Use nonskid mats on the bottom of the tub and place childproof covers over cold and hot water knobs to prevent your child from turning on the water.
• Keep all electrical appliances away from water.
• Keep the toilet seat down.
• Keep toiletries, cosmetics, cleaning products and medicines with safety caps locked and away from your child.
• Disengage dead bolt locks and, instead, try to use a high safety latch to lock the door.
My nephew and his cousin.